One Click Demo Import
- Once you Install and Activate Kreativ Pro theme. You should also install and activate all required plugins.
- Navigate to Appearance > Import Demo Content page from your WordPress dashboard.
- Click onImport Demo Content button.
- Please wait for few minutes and all the demo content will be imported.
- Make sure to save the Permalinks from Settings > Permalinks menu.
- Thats it! You are rocking Kreativ Pro theme on your website now.
Manual Demo Import
If the one click demo import is not working, then you can manually import demo content following this guide.
- Install and Activate WordPress Importer plugin.
- Navigate to Tools > Import page from your WordPress dashboard.
- Click on WordPress link in the options list.
- Browse and select “kreativ-demo” file that is available in kreativ > xml folder.
- Click on Import Demo Content button.
- Assign all the posts to an user and check the option to Download and Import Attachments.
It will take a while to import all the content and download all the attachments. Please dont refresh or navigate away from the import page.
It is not mandatory to “Import Attachments”. All the images used in the demo are replaced with “Placeholder Images” in the demo file. You can upload and use your own images after importing the content.
Import Theme Settings
- Go to Genesis > Import/Export page.
- Browse and select “kreativ-settings” file that is available in kreativ > xml folder.
- Click on Upload File and Import button
- Theme Settings are successfully imported.
- Install and activate Widget Importer & Exporter plugin.
- Go to Tools > Widget Importer & Exporter page.
- Browse and select “kreativ-widgets” file that is available in kreativ > xml folder.
- Click on Import Widgets button
- Theme Widgets are successfully imported.