Few of the front page sections of the theme have an option to set a background image. Here is how you can do it.
- Navigate to Appearance > Customize from your WordPress dashboard.
- Select Front Page Images panel and you can see a list of sections. By default a background image is set to each of the sections.
- Click on Change Image button to select a different background image.
- Optionally, you can also remove a background image by clicking on Remove button. If the background image is removed, then an option to set Default image back is available.
- Click on Save & Publish button to save the background images.
Go to Appearance > Widgets page from your WordPress dashboard.
You can see a list of widget areas and now we are going to configure “Front Page 1” widget area.
- Drag and drop Text Widget from Available widgets to the Front Page 1 widget area.
- Add title and content to that text widget as shown here.
- Edit the title and content as per your requirement.
- Click on Save button and this widget is active in your frontpage.
Digital Media Agency
Create your online portfolio in minutes with the professionally designed Kreativ genesis child theme. Customize your website with versatile and easy to use features. <a class="button" href="https://themesquare.com/themes/kreativ/" target="_blank">Get Started Now</a>