Go to Appearance > Widgets page from your WordPress dashboard.
You can see a list of widget areas and now we are going to configure “Front Page 3” widget area.
We need to add a total of 2 widgets to this section.
Widget 1: Heading section with a sub-heading
Widget 2: Genesis Featured Portfolio Widget.
To configure each of these widgets you need to
- Drag and drop Text Widget from Available widgets to the Front Page 3widget area.
- Add title and content to that text widget as shown here.
Best of our latest projects
Dynamically reinvent market-driven opportunities and interfaces. Energistically fabricate an array of niche markets through robust products.
- To add portfolio, please make sure you install and activate Featured Portfolio plugin.
- Drag and drop Featured Portfolio from Available widgets to the Front Page 3 widget area.
- Configure available options in the Featured Portfolio widget.
- Click on Save button and this widget is active now.
Note: Please make sure you add posts in the Portfolio post type.