Create and Assign Navigation menus to available “Theme Locations”.
- Go to Appearance > Menus page from your WordPress dashboard.
- If you have already Imported Content, you can see both Header Menu and Footer Menu with links in this page. (OR) In case if you want to create a new menu, click on Create a New Menu link. Enter a menu name and click on Create Menu link. Now you can add links to this new menu.
- Click on Save Menu button and you can see navigation menus in your theme now.
- To setup a Header menu, go to Appearance > Widgets page from your WordPress dashboard.
- Drag and Drop Custom Menu widget to Header Right widget area.
- Select Primary Nav menu and save the widget.
- Header menu is now activated.
- Apart from header menu, you can also assign primary menu.
- Select Primary Navigation Menu checkbox and click on save menu.
- Menu is assigned to primary menu theme location.
- Select Footer Navigation Menu checkbox and click on save menu.
- Menu is assigned to footer menu theme location.